- The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota is dedicated to supporting and stimulating the arts in Sarasota County.
- To encourage a greater understanding of the Arts in Sarasota County: Painting, Sculpture, Literature, Theater, Music, Dance, Architecture and all other related branches of the Fine Arts.
- To establish a permanent collection of qualified works of Florida artists, which will be placed on public exhibition for the enjoyment of Sarasota residents and visitors.
- To provide scholarships for talented and qualified residents of Sarasota County in the field of Fine Arts.
- To provide grants to local organizations that are congruent with the Fine Arts Society mission.
- Members and guests are invited to attend monthly Fine Arts Society of Sarasota general meetings from October through May.
- These meetings, on the third Thursday of the month, begin with refreshments at 9:30 am and are followed by a business meeting, arts lecture and luncheon.
- Meetings are held at the Bird Key Yacht Club.
- For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.com/us/contact-us/
FASS & FL Sun Coast Water Color Society Event Mar 30 ’15 R4-Display from samson levine on Vimeo.
The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota is a: “501© (3) Nonprofit Tax-Exempt Organization licensed in 1969- a charity for Education/School Systems services.”
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”