Attend a Meeting!
Join The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota!
You are invited!
Fill out and mail in the
Membership Application: Membership Application 2017
The Fine Arts Society, a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 1969, is led by an all-volunteer Board of Directors. The organization meets once a month from October through May. Committees work throughout the year on activities, events, and programs under the leadership of the Board.
Monthly meetings, October through May, that include luncheons and stimulating programs
December Meeting: Celebrate the Arts Luncheon, one of the two major fundraisers
February meeting: “Meet and Greet” Creator & Collectors Tour Artists, the second fundraiser
May Meeting: Scholarship Awards Luncheon
- Monthly newsletters that keep you current on The Fine Art Society activities
- Archives of past programs, please go to Newsletters at the tab above
- Special events such as museum and art tours, travel, theater and dance performances, cultural events and social gatherings
- Enhanced knowledge and appreciation of the performing and visual arts
- Friends who share your interest in the arts and our community
February 2017 General Membership Program: Meet & Greet the C & C Tour Artists
Vern Weitz, 2017 Tour Chairwoman and
Duncan Chamberlain, Studio Artist
January 2017 General Membership Program:
Guest Speaker, Jean Renoux, an expert in European History, Art, Architecture, and French Literature. He frequently presents informative and engaging lectures on these topics.
November 2016 General Membership Program:
Guest Speaker Actor, Artist, and Storyteller Mary J. Kelly
“Midnight Train: Harriet Tubman on the Underground Railroad”
October 2016 General Membership Program:
Guest Speaker Rae Luskin
The Creative Activist: Arts For Social Change