Attend a Meeting!
Join The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota!
You are invited!
Fill out and mail in the: Membership Application 2018
The Fine Arts Society, a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 1969, is led by an all-volunteer Board of Directors. The organization meets once a month from October through May. Committees work throughout the year on activities, events, and programs under the leadership of the Board.
- Monthly meetings, October through May, that include luncheons and stimulating programs
- May Meeting: Scholarship Awards Luncheon
- Special events such as museum and art tours, travel, theater and dance performances, cultural events and social gatherings
- Monthly newsletters that keep you current on The Fine Art Society activities. Archives of past programs, please go to Newsletters at the tab above
- Enhanced knowledge and appreciation of the performing and visual arts
- Friends who share your interest in the arts and our community