At the November General Membership meeting, Joanne McCobb spoke about the Artspace survey.
This is the link for the Artspace survey. https://sarasotaarts.org/artspacesrq/
This survey will be open through December 13.
All artists within a 50 mile radius of Sarasota are being asked to participate.
If you have questions, please contact Joanne at email@example.com.
METAMORPHOSIS: No Volunteering! No Selling Tickets!
All you need to do is write a check!
Matching funds will apply to all donations over $60.00!
Pay Your Metamorphosis Commitment by PayPal:
Guests Attend 2017 – 2018 Creators & Collectors Salons
- The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota is dedicated to supporting and stimulating the arts in Sarasota County.
- To encourage a greater understanding of the Arts in Sarasota County: Painting, Sculpture, Literature, Theater, Music, Dance, Architecture and all other related branches of the Fine Arts.
- To establish a permanent collection of qualified works of Florida artists, which will be placed on public exhibition for the enjoyment of Sarasota residents and visitors.
- To provide scholarships for talented and qualified residents of Sarasota County in the field of Fine Arts.
- To provide grants to local organizations that are congruent with the Fine Arts Society mission.
- Members and guests are invited to attend monthly Fine Arts Society of Sarasota general meetings from October through May.
- These meetings, on the third Thursday of the month, begin with refreshments at 9:30 am and are followed by a business meeting, arts lecture and luncheon.
- Meetings are held at the Bird Key Yacht Club.
- For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.com/us/contact-us/