The Fine Arts Society pursues its Mission of supporting and stimulating
the Arts in three ways
- Tours of the Society’s Permanent Art Collection on display at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/art-collection-3/art-backstage-tour-van-wezel/
- Scholarships and Community & Educational Outreach grants. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/scholarship/ or http://fineartssarasota.org/community-outreach/
- Events that fund the Scholarships and Community & Educational Outreach programs. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/us/join-us/
- Members and guests are invited to attend monthly Fine Arts Society of Sarasota general meetings from October through May.
- These meetings, on the third Thursday of the month, begin with refreshments at 9:30 am and are followed by a business meeting, arts lecture and luncheon.
- Meetings are held at the Bird Key Yacht Club.
- For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.com/us/contact-us/
Creators & Collectors Salons are major fundraising events for 2017-2018.
The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota is a “501© (3) Nonprofit Tax-Exempt Organization licensed in 1969- a charity for Education/School Systems services.”