Support The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota
NOON Tuesday, May 1st through
NOON Wednesday, May 2nd.
The Giving Challenge is an exciting 24-hour giving event supporting more than 625 nonprofits serving Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte and DeSoto counties, who have shown a commitment to transparency by having profiles in The Giving Partner. Thank you for being the one to change the fate of people in our community for the better.
To learn more, visit : https://givingpartnerchallenge.org/
Open to all members of FASS. Click on the following link to submit art to be displayed at the event, used on the web and in publicity for the event. All art will be attributed to the artist along with contact information: Create
The Fine Arts Society pursues its Mission of supporting and stimulating
the Arts in three ways
- Tours of the Society’s Permanent Art Collection on display at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/art-collection-3/art-backstage-tour-van-wezel/
- Scholarships and Community & Educational Outreach grants. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/scholarship/ or http://fineartssarasota.org/community-outreach/
- Events that fund the Scholarships and Community & Educational Outreach programs. For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.org/us/join-us/
- Members and guests are invited to attend monthly Fine Arts Society of Sarasota general meetings from October through May.
- These meetings, on the third Thursday of the month, begin with refreshments at 9:30 am and are followed by a business meeting, arts lecture and luncheon.
- Meetings are held at the Bird Key Yacht Club.
- For more information, click on: http://fineartssarasota.com/us/contact-us/
Creators & Collectors Salons are major fundraising events for 2017-2018.
The Fine Arts Society of Sarasota is a “501© (3) Nonprofit Tax-Exempt Organization licensed in 1969- a charity for Education/School Systems services.”